Aculief is a wearable device that utilizes the body's natural endorphins to relieve headaches and tension.
Aculief is an award-winning, doctor-approved (US), Wearable Acupressure™ device. It works by applying pressure to the LI4 pressure point, which has been used for thousands of years to treat headaches and provide tension relief.
• Drug-Free Headache and Migraine Relief
• Tension and Stress Relief
• Works Fast
• Lasts Forever
• Designed for Active Lifestyles
NB: Aculief should not be used by pregnant women
ACULIEF Wearable Acupressure™
How does Aculief work?
Aculief applies pressure to the LI4 acupressure point located on your hand between the thumb and forefinger. The LI4 has been used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine to provide relief of headaches, tension and promote your bodies natural energy known as "Qi". Aculief is not to be used if you are pregnant.
How effective is accupressure to LI4 accupressure point?
- Johns Hopkins University published a study 8/2011: Magnetic acupressure was applied to the LI-4 (Hegu) meridian to patients suffering from bone marrow pain. Severe pain decreased dramatically for those receiving magnetic acupressure at the LI-4 acupuncture point. Johns Hopkins stated that proper stimulation of LI4 is effective in relieving headaches, pain of the eyes, toothaches, jaw pain, and pain of the limbs and bones.
- NCCAM Study 11/2010 National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Over 500 clinical trials of acupuncture have been conducted in the past three decades from credible institutions, such as the Mayo Clinic, resulting in substantial evidence that acupuncture is very effective in treating chronic pain, fatigue, anxiety, arthritis, headaches, chemotherapy sickness, and infertility, among other ailments.
- Published Men's Health 12/2009: Short-Circuit a Headache in 30 seconds Instead of hitting back with Tylenol or Advil, try pinching the webbed area between your thumb and index finger (either hand) for 30 seconds. It's called acupressure, and while Ivy League researchers haven't carried out a randomized, placebo-controlled study on the strategy, Marc Sharfman, M.D., director of the Headache Institute in Winter Park, Florida, swears by it.
Who is Aculief for?
Aculief can be used by everyone at any age suffering from headaches, tension, health imbalance or discomfort. Aculief can promote natural well being and circulate your body's natural energy. Aculief is not to be used while pregnant.
Which hand should I wear my Aculief on?
We recommend you wear your Aculief on you non-dominant hand.
How long before I feel relief while using Aculief?
Typically you will notice relief from as soon as 1- 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
How long should I wear Aculief?
Aculief may be worn from 5 minutes to several hours depending upon preference. There are no known side effects other than pregnant women and you may wear as often as you need relief provided.
Are there any side effects?
- Yes, the LI-4 meridian has known to induce contractions, Aculief should not be used by pregnant women.
- If you experience pain or discomfort discontinue use immediately.
- Aculief is not intended to replace doctor prescribed medications.
- Aculief is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.