Made of ash wood, essential oil photophore diffusers are nomadic, can be taken anywhere and allow a seamless experience.
The principles of dissemination by evaporation and air convection (natural principles) ensure the ultimate diffusion and benefits of essential oils.
- It preserves the properties and virtues of essential oils.
- It is convenient with low maintenance.
- It is respectful of the environment through the choice of natural materials (ash wood sourced from the Ardèche department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region of southern France).
Simply place 6-8 drops of essential oils on the gypsum ring, then light the candle.
The candle is placed in a glass to allow burning safely.
Essential oils are deposited on the periphery and not under the flame of the candle, this allows to preserve the virtues of essential oils used.
The resulting temperature does not exceed 37 °.
Size 12x9 cm
Provided in the package:
- The diffuser
- 2 gypsum rings
- A bottle of unique composition of soothing essential oils, organic certified by Ecocert
- A candle in vegetable wax lasting 11 hours
QUESACK - Essential oil diffuser ORION acajou
Dissemination is achieved through the air convection: hot air combined with cold air creates a displacement of air.
This warm air, obtained by the warmth of the candle, transports essential oils (suitable for a room of 20 m²).
The resulting temperature does not exceed 37 ° C, that of our body, which ensures the preservation of essential oils.
No maintenance required for this diffuser, simply remove excess of oil with a wipe.
Drop about 6 to 8 drops of essential oils on the gypsum ring for 4 hours of diffusion. This time varies according to the nature of essential oils used.